IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT!
Haaaalelujah. Haaaaalelujah. I'm still hearing the angels sing. Here's the skinny:
- Splints smell so so so bad when they come out
- I don't have to see my surgeon for 3 months
- I can start to chew
- My orthodontist put in a smaller wire on the bottom without hooks
- I'm getting a new wire in on the top without hooks on February 25th
- I don't have any rubberbands right now (until my next appointment)
- ...Did I mention that the splint STINKS? Seriously. If you have stank breff after surgery, this is the cause. And she said mine was cleaner than most! I'd hate to see/smell a dirty one
THIS DAY CALLS FOR A VIDEO
I probably will not update my blogs until after appointments from now on.. Unless something really awesome happens. If you guys have any questions, I'll make a new post just for that!